Help for managing
the emotional rollercoaster of
You’re hopeful because you tried a new procedure. You miscarry and you’re devastated.
Week to week, your emotions are on a rollercoaster ride that never seems to stop. You want this so bad, it’s become the entire focus of your life.
You’ve given up vacations, buying a new car, and lots of things other people have because the whole process is so darn expensive.
And no one seems to really get it.
I hear you.
After personally experiencing 8 years of infertility treatment, I can say I have literally walked in your shoes.
I’d like to be the therapist for you that I wish I had. One who understands the unique twists and turns involved with trying to conceive. One who can offer coping skills developed from living that experience.
What you can expect in our time together
A 50-minute block of time where you can find
- a safe place to vent about all the stupid things people say
- encouragement in words that resonate
- hope that you will get through this experience with your relationship intact
- support as you figure out each step of the unfolding journey
- peace with wherever your journey takes you